Frequently Asked Questions
We are the first Asia-based PPE platform which aims to rebuild the PPE Supply chain to help the healthcare and frontline organizations source critical and personal protective equipment (PPE) from reliable suppliers. We have a comprehensive procedure to verify suppliers around the world in order to deliver a pre-vetted list of suppliers to healthcare providers. We also work as a facilitator of negotiation by both parties and provide supporting service such as product inspection, documentation, escrow payment to get the deal done.
The first step is to fill out the supplier form completely so that we’re able to track you through our sourcing process. This is critical. Once that’s completed, a member of the sourcing team will reach out and work with you directly and answer any questions you have. We have received a lot of submissions, so your patience is appreciated as we work our way to you. Thanks for taking the initiative!
Once frontline and healthcare organizations complete our critical equipment request form, this allows us to understand their level of urgency, what products they require, and who would be served.
The biggest delay in being vetted is not supplying the needed information.
- For every product you offer, please submit FDA/CE documentation, product photos, and other testing results.
- If you only submit your company name and a product category, you will receive an email indicating that your application has been rejected due to insufficient information. Click the link in that email to edit your submission.
- If you have a Duns & Bradstreet number or are listed on Federal or State contracts, please provide those numbers so that we can vet you more quickly.
- After vetting your company and its products, we will ask you for a reference and purchase order or other documentation. It does not matter if you have not supplied a U.S. institution with your products; we will contact an overseas reference if necessary.
We will charge you nothing from the process of registration by purchaser or buyer and we will also provide free vetting on both parties information
sk your connections to submit their company and product information using our supplier intake form. Be sure to tell them to take the time to fill out the form completely so that we can quickly vet their application. Once that’s completed, a member of the sourcing team will reach out and work with you directly and answer any questions you have. As you can imagine, we get a lot of submissions so your patience is appreciated as we work our way to you. Thanks for taking the initiative!
Ask your connections to submit their company and product information using our supplier intake form. Be sure to tell them to take the time to fill out the form completely so that we can quickly vet their application. Once that’s completed, a member of the sourcing team will reach out and work with you directly and answer any questions you have. As you can imagine, we get a lot of submissions so your patience is appreciated as we work our way to you. Thanks for taking the initiative!
The sourcing team at PPE Trust takes applications from suppliers, conducts due diligence on the company and products submitted, and works with partner organizations to collaborate on data sharing.
At this time, PPE TRUST is unable to facilitate this. However, there are a number of organizations that are a part of the National PPE Coalition and might be able to help.
Yes! Please take a moment to fill out our logistics intake form completely, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Please take a moment to fill out our government intake form completely, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Please take a moment to fill out our aggregator intake form completely, and a member of our team will be in touch.
We appreciate your concerns about privacy. Our objective is to shine a light on quality suppliers so that we can make it easier for hospitals and other institutions to buy needed PPE.
PPE Trust asks for the detailed product information to verify that your company and its products are legitimate and meet US standards.
PPE Trust will not make this information public, although we share it with institutional buyers and government organizations seeking to purchase products.
PPE Trust will not go around you to purchase directly from your manufacturer. You can see the product information PPE Trust makes public here.
First, thank you for filling out the form! Our apologies for the delay. Our teams are working diligently to organize, vet and respond to all of the submissions. As you can imagine, there are many! We want to get to them all and make sure no one gets left behind. Please hang tight, more info will be coming your way soon. Your patience is appreciated!
If information has changed since you first signed up, please feel free to update your products, minimum order quantity, pricing and terms using the custom link sent to you when you submitted your supplier application. You can also see your vetting status for each product you submitted using this link.
Supplies most needed include: surgical N95 respirators, NIOSH-approved N95 respirators, surgical and procedures masks, face shields, surgical and non-surgical isolation gowns, ventilators (invasive and non-invasive), hospital-grade hand sanitizers and disinfectants, healthcare-grade gloves, and other listed product types on the website.
We do not take individual requests to vet a supplier, but you can direct them to us where they can fill out the supplier intake form. If you are an organization looking to collaborate in vetting suppliers through a data sharing and collaboration agreement, please email the sourcing team at email@example.com to explore how we can work together.
If you would like additional information on our process, please take a look at our articles on Medium with some of our learnings. Additionally, we have information available here that walks you through PPE TRUST’s Sourcing Due Diligence Process.
Here is some more information:
- Surgical N95 respirators and contractor-grade N95 respirators (NIOSH certified) are the preferred mask for those individuals working with COVID-19 patients. These respirators (also referred to as N95 “masks”) are in very short supply due to the global nature of the pandemic.
- KN95 masks are manufactured to the Chinese standard GB2626. These masks have some similar performance characteristics to N95 respirators but are different from FDA-cleared surgical N95 respirators and NIOSH-approved N95 respirators.
- KN95 masks are subject to FDA Emergency Use Authorizations which are updated as needed by FDA.
- BUYER BEWARE: In some instances, KN95 manufacturers may label their product as not for healthcare use in order to meet Chinese export restrictions. Make sure you read the fine print.
Unfortunately, not currently. We do not sell PPE or critical equipment. If your facility has a need for supplies, please be sure to fill out our critical equipment request form.
We’re working our hardest to make sure healthcare providers are getting access to the equipment they need to serve our country in this time of crisis. We’re working as quickly as we can to vet credible suppliers to meet this demand. If you haven’t already, please be sure to fill out our critical equipment request form so that we’re able to capture the supply/equipment requests. Once that’s completed, a member of the team will reach out. Your patience is appreciated as we organize and respond to the many requests we receive.
- It takes us between 1-3 days to process your request.
- Depending on response to request for additional information, it can take another 1-2 days to mark the appropriate connection path.
- Once we have determined the best way to support, you will hear from us within 1 day.
You may wish to submit a request via GetUsPPE, which helps facilitate delivery of donated PPE to frontline healthcare workers.
PPE Trust does not have a minimum order quantity. Please visit our products page to understand varying MOQ by products and suppliers.
Yes! And thank you so much for thinking of us. Please fill out this form with “PPE Trust fund” in the ‘fund’ field. Your donation to the PPE Trust Fund, a fund at Tides Foundation, is tax deductible to the maximum extent provided by law, as no goods or services have been provided as consideration for your gift. The Tides Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and has exclusive legal control over the contributed funds or assets. For your information, the Tides Taxpayer Identification Number is 51-0198509.
We’re so honored that you’re considering us! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you’re not sure where the right place to start is, visit the National PPE Coalition for centralized resources. Some resources include: